Friday, September 19, 2008

Kelley's Wedding and Shawna Lin



As you have seen, Michael, Amber and the girls are a wonderful family. Let me now introduce you to Shawna Lin. She is a beautiful returned missionary from San Pedro Sula Honduras Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints who teaches at the Missionary Training Center. She has many abilities and talents and there are times that I become jealous of her. She is a wonderful daughter and sister to her siblings. She has always amazed me with all that she is able to accomplish currently and in the past. I have learned how very blessed I am as a parent and as an eternal sister to this young woman.

I give you, Shawna Lin.

Shawna with her Granddad.
Kimberly, Shawna and Katie - The Bride's maids. Shawna and Adrienne at the temple.

Shawna and Granddad dancing at the reception.

Shawna and Kelley at the Reception. Aren't they beautiful?

Shawna and Lily outside the Temple Doors. They are having fun.
I hope that you have enjoyed the few pictures that I have chosen to share with you at this time.
Sherri Lin

2 comments:

The Phipps said...

I didn't realize how much your girls look a like!!!It's great to see some pictures of them!!!


timphippsfamily.blogspot.com

Sherri Berri said...

Thank you! I have more coming. I was trying to do them one at a time. That way the friends will be able to see how much they have grown and changed.